- Mall of America, the largest shopping center in the country. It is located in Bloomington, Minnesota, about 15 minutes from Minneapolis and St. Paul. The Mall of America, which has been open since 1992, is also one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With 40 million people every year. You’d be hard pressed to find a mall with over 520 retail stores. 50 restaurants, the nation’s largest indoor amusement park, and an aquarium with 100 sharks and 4,500 marine animals.
2. After years of delays and billions of dollars in investment, American Dream Mall will finally open its doors to the public as the second largest mall in the country. It is the third largest country in North America.
It will contain 3 million square feet of leasable space dedicated to more than a dozen recreational activities. Such as a 16-story indoor ski slope, roller coaster, water park, and eventually 450 retail, culinary, and specialty businesses.
3. King of Prussia Mall, located outside of Philadelphia. It is the second largest mall in the United States. Also, the largest mall on the East Coast, welcoming tourists with 3 million square feet of retail space.
Shopaholics will be delighted to discover nearly 400 stores to explore. Including several luxury goods dealers, eight department stores, and 40 restaurants to keep customers motivated for a long day of shopping.
4. South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California, was named fourth. The mall is owned by the Segerstrom family, making it the second largest family-owned mall in the United States.
Also, it is constructed on 2,738,730 square feet and houses 280 businesses. Including three Macy’s locations—main, men’s, and home—as well as Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdale’s.
The mall also features well-known culinary establishments. museum-quality architecture and art institutions and skilfully designed garden spaces.
5. Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California, has a total shopping area of 2.6 million square feet. Those who are truly ambitious shopping enthusiasts may traverse the three floors of the luxury business district. With over 200 stores, a multiplex cinema, fitness facility, and many dining alternatives. Many consumers may enjoy the outer village of the mall. Where you can soak in the sun while viewing the contemporary shopping areas.
6. There are three retail locations in this popular mall. This shopping destination is a mixture of indoor and outdoor shopping establishments.
This center is home to many high-end retail establishments that are no longer expensive. Like Marcus Nyman and Sachs Fifth Grade.
In addition, this is by far the largest mall in Florida and offers an incredible selection of world famous and signature stores.
7. Aventura Mall is the largest shopping mall in Florida and one of the largest malls in the United States.
Also, it has more than 300 retailers, including Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Cartier, Tiffany & Co. and Fendi. Plus consumer favorites like Apple, Ted Baker, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and more.
The mall, which covers an area of 2,700,000 square feet, opened its doors to the public in 1983. It also offers great food, flexible hours, and parking.
8. The Destiny USA is a unique family-friendly complex with many activities for everyone to enjoy. This makes it an excellent mall for taking the whole family.
Destiny USA, in Syracuse, is a massive six-story mall with more than 250 places for tourists to buy, eat, and play.
Visitors can enjoy a variety of attractions, including an ancient carousel. an arcade at Dave & Buster’s, and the world’s largest zip-line playground at WonderWorks.
Plus, it’s home to the world’s first mall to feature a go-kart track!
9. Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, the largest outdoor retail area in the world and the leading shopping complex in Hawaii. It’s an amazing feat.
Beautiful flowers and a serene atmosphere border Ala Moana. With peaceful koi ponds and native plants.
With 290 businesses and 80 dining options in its 2 million square feet of space. They are known to provide a pleasant shopping experience.
The unique Japanese bazaar with beauty products and Hawaii’s only shopping options will intrigue shoppers. While luxury connoisseurs flock to one of Louis Vuitton’s largest locations.
10. If you visit a shopping mall arcade, you may be confident that your shopping experience will be fruitful. This is one of the best malls in the United States.
It also features several distinct Two Macy’s stores. In addition to other modest shops of well-known brands such as Gucci, Cartier, Tiffany & Co. If you are a gourmet, you can come here with your family or friends to taste delicious cuisine.